Sunday 2 September 2012

Mascara Reviews - Best for all budgets

Mascara is the one makeup item I couldnt live without, and I thought I would share with you my favourite mascaras for a cheaper or more expensive budget.

For each picture I have applied a few coats of mascara so you can see them properly.


Average Spend - Bourjous Extreme Volume Clubbing - £7.99 at Superdrug
I have used this mascara ever since it first came out and I will continue to use it as I love the volumising effect it gives making your lashes thicker, longer and fuller. It comes in a waterproof type as well and comes in a range of colours including purple and green!

 


Positives
Double sided volumising brush
Longlasting
Smudgeproof
Easy to take off

Negatives
Can make lashes clumpy if too much applied


Pay Day Splash Out - YSL Shocking - £23.00 Boots
I have just purchased this mascara after my benefit mascara ran out and it is the best mascara I have ever used. Its a higher budget buy but well worth it and I would recommend it to anyone. It has a thick brush, lovely packaging and makes lashes longer and volumised.

 
 

Positives
Volumising
Buildable
Good for lengthening lashes
Very noticeable and brings out your eyes well

Negatives
Hard to fully remove even with makeup remover

Has anyone else tried these mascaras? What did you think? What are your favourite mascaras?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...